While it is not something most businesses think about, there do come times when you have to get rid of unnecessary furniture.
If you move into a new office, if your company downsizes or even if total liquidation is necessary, you must do something with your excess office furniture.
At T&M Services Office Furniture Installation, we can help you with all of your office furniture decommission needs. When you have office furniture that is new or gently used, we don’t want to see it end up in a landfill. Instead we will help you sell it, store it, or even donate it to a worthy charity for repurposing. If disposal is necessary, we will use environmentally sound landfills and recycle as much product as possible.
Decommissioning services include:
- Disassembling or dismantling the furniture to be decommissioned
- Completing an inventory of your excess office furnishings
- Photographing of all product to be decommissioned
- Advertising your available product to our nationwide network via an email and Internet
- Product evaluation for employee sale or open market sale
- Furniture & equipment packing and loading for transportation
- Warehousing and storing offsite for either the seller or buyer
- Broom-cleaning of the decommissioned space
- File storage and shredding